A vacancy which would suit a newly qualified GP looking for their first
steps in General Practice, or an established GP looking to develop
We will support and develop new GPs with our new innovative
induction programme, which includes protected weekly mentoring
We are a supportive, friendly, caring Practice and would be a great place to enhance your GP
career. We are open to new ideas and ways of working.
We actively encourage colleagues to develop individual interests and value the importance of
being inspired and enthused by our work.
Ensuring a healthy work-life balance is prominent in our decision making - we strive and
continue to make adjustments to our working structure to ensure this. Your opinion and wellbeing matter.
We are a GP Training Practice.
We support medical students, Foundation doctors and ST
trainees, alongside a GP Retainer.
- 3 partners and 6 Associate (salaried) GP’s
- Mentoring scheme for Associates
- Extensively skilled nursing team
- Extremely supportive and highly-trained Reception Team.
- Prescribing clinical practice pharmacist – senior in local pharmacy pilot
- Nurse prescribers
- CPD well supported in-house and with external training
- Modern, spacious, purpose built premises
- GP Training practice
- Undergraduate teaching & research
- Research practice
- Monthly whole-team lunch
- Close to the Independant cafes of Church Road, including the award-winning Bristol Loaf.
- We are registered Park-Run Practice.
- Achieved overall ‘good’ CQC rating
Informal visits are very welcome. For more information, or for informal enquiries, please
contact Dr Phil Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate Francis, Practice Manager, on
0117 9086668 or by email at email@example.com.
Download our Practice Profile.
How to Apply
Applications can be made by submitting your CV and a covering letter, to
Closing date: applications to be received by 08.00 on Thursday 25th July 2019. However,
we may close this post earlier should we have identified suitable applicants before the closing
Interviews will be held on the morning of Thursday 1
st August 2019 here at Air Balloon Surgery.