The Health Visitors provide:
- an individual health plan in partnership with families
- they support parents antenatally to prepare emotionally and physically for their new baby
- they advise and support parents enabling them to provide better health for their children They help with problems such as poor sleep patterns, feeding problems, concerns over development or any behavioural problems.
- they support and encourage positive parenting
- they work intensively with families who require extra support
- they provide support to mothers with emotional health difficulties such as post-natal depression