Your local pharmacist can:
- Give you expert advice to help prevent conditions such as a bad cough, trouble breathing, cold, or a sore throat from getting worse
- Help you manage a long term condition, if you have one
- Offer longer opening hours than your GP surgery and see you without an appointment
- Provide a consultation area to speak privately so other people can’t hear
- Tell you if you need to see your GP.
For more information please visit the links below:
If you’re over 60 and feeling under the weather, tell your friends, family or carer as soon as possible, and get advice from your local pharmacist before it gets worse.