A vacancy which would suit a GP partner looking for a new opportunity or a salaried GP seeking the next step to partnership. And what better city in the UK to find it – Bristol was recently named the best place to live in Britain!
We can support and develop Associates to make that next move into Partnership.
We are looking for team players with a “can do” attitude, and exemplary clinical and interpersonal skills to join our friendly, dedicated and hardworking team. We would also expect candidates to be able to demonstrate business acumen, strategic thinking and political awareness, and potential to develop as a business partner.
- 2 partners and 6 Associate (salaried) GP’s
- Training practice
- Undergraduate teaching & research
- Mentoring scheme for Associates
- Extensively skilled mixed nursing team
- Extensively skill mixed and experienced clinical and support team
- Prescribing clinical practice pharmacist – senior in local pharmacy pilot
- Practice employed Mental health nurse
- Nurse prescribers
- CPD well supported in-house and with external training
- Demographically mixed and clinically interesting, appreciative patient list
- Modern, spacious, purpose built premises
- Active member of OneCare Limited
- Research practice - level 1 in the local network- plans to share a research nurse in cluster
- Numerous national and local service pilot projects
- Achieved overall ‘good’ CQC rating and ‘outstanding’ in some areas
Informal visits welcome prior to or during application. For more information, or for informal enquiries please contact Simon Clausen, GP Partner, at email@example.com, Kate Francis, Practice Manager, on 0117 9086668 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Miffy Saunders, HR, at email@example.com, tel: 0117 9099516. Download our Practice Profile
and Job description
How to Apply
Applications can be made by submitting your CV and a covering letter, which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: applications to be received by 18.00 on Wednesday 17th October. However, we reserve the right to close this post earlier should we have identified suitable applicants before the closing date.
To find out more about working in general practice in Bristol, visit