Maternity Locum Salaried GP – up to 6 sessions
One of our associate (salaried) GPs will be starting her maternity leave in August. She currently works six sessions per week, and we are looking to cover these from early to mid August.
- 2 partners and 6 Associate (salaried) GP’s
- Mentoring scheme for Associates
- Defence fees covered by Practice
- Early (5pm) finish one day per week
- Team Pizza lunch every month
- Extensively skill-mixed and experienced clinical, nursing and support team
- Prescribing clinical practice pharmacist – senior in local pharmacy pilot
- Mental health nurse
- Nurse prescribers
- CPD well supported in-house and with external training
- Demographically mixed and clinically interesting, appreciative patient list
- Modern, spacious, purpose built premises
- Training practice
- Undergraduate teaching & research
- Active member of OneCare Limited
- Research practice - level 2 in the local network
- Numerous national and local service pilot projects
- Achieved overall ‘good’ CQC rating and ‘outstanding’ in some areas
Informal visits welcome prior to or during application. For more information, or for informal enquiries please contact Dr Simon Clausen at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively Kate Francis, Practice Manager, on 0117 9086668 or by email at email@example.com .
How to Apply
Applications can be made by submitting your CV and a covering letter, which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: applications to be received by 18.00 on Wednesday 16th May 2018.
However, we reserve the right to close this post earlier should we have identified suitable applicants before the closing date.
To find out more about working in general practice in Bristol, visit www.healthjobsbnssg.co.uk